Sunday, March 4, 2012

Breakthrough Training Consultants

DSCN0974DSCN0975DSCN1179DSCN1100DSCN1010DSCN1036DSCN1069DSCN1076

In the words of John F Kennedy, ‘Leadership and learning and indispensible to each other’. Apart from being a leader, one needs to expand learning and develop the qualities that have been recognized. Robert Kennedy summed up leadership best when he said ‘others see things and wonder why: I see them as they are not and say why not’. And that makes a leader different from the rest!

The Prefect Council, volunteers and PAT students of Grade VI had the privilege of being a part of a leadership training program arranged at ‘Breakthrough’ in Bangalore on the 25th and 26th February 2012. Breakthrough Training Consultants are an out bound training company that develop high performing teams who buy into company vision, values and strategy. Our students had a two day leadership training program where they were exposed to activity based learning during which they engaged themselves in challenges that they never attempted before and through it, understanding and strengthening qualities within themselves.

image

 

We learnt about teamwork, importance of friends and respect. I developed the profile of caring and being a risk-taker. This definitely helped me become a better leader and improve my leadership’ – Nitya VI H

 

image

‘I took back the spirit of confidence and risktaking because I was the first person on the high rope course. I took back teamwork when we did a ‘water’ activity where each one of us played an important role’– Harika VI G

 

imageI learnt that co-operation is very important and though each one is different in a way, they all play an important role’ – Sruthi VI B

 

 

clip_image002‘When I heard about the ‘Leadership training’ at Breakthrough, I thought that they were going to give us huge lectures and the trip would be boring. But my opinion changed after I went there. Many activities helped us build teamwork, be good listeners, understand the limits of yourself and others, how to be optimistic and not discourage others. This is what they call FUN learning’. – Divita VI D

image

‘Bangalore, Breakthrough – two exciting words on my mind! Well, it was a very exciting trip. Be it fun, but it did teach us things through activity based learning. I take back memories from the camp, but also lessons such as – My friends will always be there for me and I need to be there for them. Give respect and take respect, turning your weakness into your strength, having the courage to say NO, never giving up, and how people influence me and how I could influence them’. – Divyansh VI C

image

 

‘Breaking through our barriers, is what my experience was at Breakthough!’ – Ayush VI B

2 comments:

  1. Training is very important to become a great leader and also these training programs helps us to become co-operative.
    Leadership development training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I agree with your blog post and also this recommended website. I got reliable thoughts about the intelligence of Training in development to see this slide shows.

    ReplyDelete