Sunday, June 17, 2012

Science Summer Camp


A Science Summer Camp was organized by the National University of Singapore inviting a group of select students from the best schools across Asia. The objective of the camp was to foster inquiry and inculcate a lifelong fascination for Science at the undergraduate level. In addition to the regular sessions on Nanotechnology, DNA Analysis and Animal Classification, new sessions were introduced on Biofuels, DIY-Toys and Jellies.

Pratik Kunda one of our students from the Grade 12 IBDP was a part of the camp and his group won the first place in the Quiz conducted at the camp. This is what Pratik has to say…

I have just returned from the NUS science camp . I would like to say that it was an amazing experience. It was a very educational camp and I have gained a lot of insight into many fascinating science theories through practical lab work. I would also like to inform you that we were divided into about 50 groups of 3 people each for the final quiz competition and my group won first place. It was a very interesting and rewarding experience and has helped me learn a lot about myself and make many new friends. So I would recommend that more people join this camp next year and I would like to thank the school for giving me an opportunity to go for this summer camp.’

Congratulations Pratik!!! We do hope to have a representation of more students from Oakridge for the camp in the coming years.

3 comments:

  1. Born Brilliant.

    Congratulations dear...!

    Excellent job done by Pratik...!

    Wish you a very good luck and all the very SUCCESS for your future studies and career.

    Ravee Voora

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PRATIK,

    CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE SUCCESS AND WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE ASSIGNMENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES ALSO.

    GOD BLESS YOU.

    SAI VVST

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck pratik.
    god bless you.
    amar

    ReplyDelete