Monday, October 31, 2011

Grade 2 Parents Reflection ‘I’m Unique

GNOME-MorningReflectionGNOME_1280x1024

Do you appreciate this kind of session? Has this session been beneficial in understanding your child? If yes, let us know how?

  1. · Definitely this session is beneficial. Few things which we neglect will now be looked into.
  2. · Power boost for parenting.
  3. · It was good to know other parents have similar challenges and to know valuable advice from teachers. Was very interesting to know that my son loves his birthday.
  4. · This session helped us to understand the behaviour of our children.
  5. · I rightly agree the child has to be appreciated for her /his efforts and not abilities. This session has been an eye opener for striking the right balance with your child.
  6. · It helped by listening to expert opinion from the psychologist. It also helped by listening to examples from other kids.
  7. · It is beneficial to me in letting me know that I am in the right path and pretty much apply the things that I heard in your lecture while dealing with my children. I learnt a few points too.
  8. · Yes, we understood his behaviour, accordingly we can teach or advice.
  9. · Yes. Definitely. I realized the importance of spending quality time with my kids which I am going to do from today onwards.
  10. · Yes. Got to know the ways to handle her emotional feelings and to get to know her better.
  11. · It has helped in introspect as parents.
  12. · Yes. I can be able to know what he feels about himself his likes, dislikes, etc.
  13. · Yes. It is beneficial.
  14. · It was beneficial to understand big pictures and kids behaviour.
  15. · Helped me in remembering things which I forgot while doing my daily routines
  16. · Not in understanding my child but in perspective
  17. · Parents comments and sharing helps in applying new ways of handling our kids in different interactions.
  18. · Its very beneficial session letting know about our child. What she/he want is to be and what are the interests he/she has.
  19. · Yes. Why because I can understand what exactly she is.
  20. · Reminds me how important it is to be with my kid.
  21. · Though most of us do follow these things sometimes reminder sessions like this enforces it better / positive way.
  22. · Understanding positive parenting techniques
  23. · We may know lot of things told today, but always need these kind of sessions to relearn and retrospective. Thank you has that.
  24. · Will appreciate his good deeds.
  25. · Gives a different perspective on parenting.
  26. · Changes our ideas about child.
  27. · Yes. It’s very beneficial. To understand our children and give them more.
  28. · Answers she gave + bit more on psychology.
  29. · Not comparing, parents – calm (listening), child – talk (sharing with his parents)
  30. · It’s been really beneficial because, we compare our child with his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment