Saturday, October 22, 2011

Proud Oakridge Parents

DSC_2148 (2)  DSC_2218 (2)

DSC_2219 (2) DSC_2220 (2) DSC_2221 (2)

We as a proud Oakridge parents of Pravallika – PP1 E and Pranav – 2A would like to share some fun filled vital events happened few days back.

I am an Amazon employee and we had an yearly company wide family event at Golconda Resorts, Gandipet.

Among many other kids, Pravallika and Pranav both participated in the event. Pranav gave a speech on “Space Shuttle”

while Pravallika performed a song “We are the musicians of Oakridge…..” and the response was gigantic from the audience.

DJ was so delighted she made the audience sing “We are the musicians of Amazon…”

I have become an overnight luminary at Amazon, people ask me how is my “Dumm Duma” girl, her name has been replaced J

I want to take this opportunity to thank the teachers and management of Oakridge.

As always all the teachers and management , you should be proud of your kids , you all are very inspiring.

I am attaching few pictures of the event and a small clipping.

Thanks

Mangamma & Sudhakar Mareddy

No comments:

Post a Comment