Friday, April 18, 2014

Student’s Reflection on Receiving the ‘Oak Champ’ Award




I feel that ‘Oak Champ’ is a marvelous way to motivate a student to do great work year-round. It encourages you to keep trying and work hard to reach your goal.

Winning the Oak Champ award was phenomenal! My hard work had finally paid off! It was a wonderful feeling to be recognized for my work. On the day of the assembly, we were anxious yet excited. One by one…students from each category filed up on stage as they were called. Their parents also got to go on stage to hand them the gift.

My name was announced and I walked up on stage very eagerly. Our Headmistress, Ms. Hema Sanjay, congratulated me and my mom handed me the gift. Then, I was called to give a short speech concerning my school. I hope to continue reaching my goal and proceed with a positive result. 

Manya – Grade 6F

No comments:

Post a Comment