Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Children in new role !

image image image imageimage image image image image image image image

image

In connection with the on-going UOI topic – Family and friends, a role play was done by the teachers for the students .This came as a surprise to the little ones which helped them understand their responsibility towards their family members and friends. We were happy the way students inquired and informed their parents about different types of families. This was followed by role-play by children which helped the children to understand others point of view and it was a great way to encourage cooperation. The inquiry in the classes led to lot of interesting outcomes which the children shared with each other during the role play.

Ms.Ritu Agrawal

(PP2-Team leader )

5702reflection Student Reflections

My father needs to go to office daily so that we can have enough money in our ATM-

Raiyan PP2B

I need my family to take care of me or else it would be boring-Aishwarya PP2A

We will be lost if we don’t have any family also no one will wish me on my birthday first.-Sam PP2E

I always help my mom as my dad is very busy-Vineet PP2D

No comments:

Post a Comment