Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Parent Reflection on Pre Primary Activities


"We are  very happy seeing Aashi nowadays. She has become so independent and needs no one’s help in her day to day activities. She comes home and shares with us what all happened in school. And is really very excited to go to school. She is singing National Anthem atleast 20 times a day and that to with a great respect. She wants all of us to do the same. We can see the drastic changes developing in Aashi"  - Karishma (Ashi's Mom)

"It has been few weeks since Neil started his PP1 at Oakridge. I have a lot of things to share with you. Everyday Neil came back home from school he would say school was so much fun. He told me about activities he had done during the day every day. He is happier than ever. One day he came home with monkey and crocodile finger puppets and he told the story accurately using the puppets to everyone in the family. It was very cute. He told me about sorting activities and also how ma’am asked him to make a circle out of sorted color pencils. We love when he sang "Mommy Daddy I love you" song. I am not sure if he sang correctly, but it was such a nice song. Last week when he got off the bus he could not wait to tell me the story about Gingerbread man. He asked me to sit on a sidewalk and listen to the story. I had to sit and listen. Overall Neil is doing so great. He also talked about watching many movies at school"-Pajaree (Neil's Mom)

“The other day when u took Dia to the Botanical garden, she told me that she saw many plants n flowers.She also showed me a leaf which she brought from there and told me that itis Eucalips leaf (I think she meant eucalyptus tree leaf). She told methat it is used to cure sick people. The same day I had a headache and I told her I want to take rest...she immediately replied that u crush this leaf and take out its juice then mix it in strawberry flavor so that it doesn't taste bitter and drink it. Your headache will be gone. It made me laugh but i felt nice that she understood that Eucalyptus leaf has some medicinal value”- NidhiMehra (Dia's Mom)

“I am extremely happy to see Parth's development and eagerness to go to school every day and sometimes on Saturday's too. When I asked Parth what is Oakridge means to him" He said friends, snack time, smiley face and my teacher.”- Shweta (Parth's Mom)

“Wanted to share couple of pictures of Rishit, he was sorting out vegetables on Sunday when we got back from market. 
He volunteered to help me out in sorting vegetables and keeping them in the fridge. He said " I learnt sorting in school” so can I sort vegetables mama”- Archana (Rishit's Mom)

“This is what Tanish had drawn by tracing my thumb and first finger - he made a bird out of it, standing on the grass. Then he made a sun and a mountain in the background. The second one - he sketched Harry Potter, after celebrating Harry Potter day in the school”.- Vishal Sahay (Tanish's Dad)

“Shreyu is asking me that why u pick 2 different colourcups.when u did came to class ma. U should pick 3same colour cups mamma. He is also telling he is learning numbers with the help of fun activities .And he also using sight  word /pass word i.e. "my "he was playing with blocks ,his sister pulling his blocks then he said ,Yuvika this is "my "block. Finally Shreyas is learning so many different things in different way in his class room.”- Anitha  (Shreyas's Mom)





No comments:

Post a Comment