Thursday, January 30, 2014

Student Reflection on School Cinema: A Fun Way to Value Friends and Family

School cinema is something that has been going on in our school for quite a while. As a student, I think school cinema is something that teaches me to value the people around me as well as their diversities, personalities, and emotions. School cinema is like a clearer picture of the emotions and skills that I should and do showcase in my everyday life.

From respecting my teachers, family, and friends to respecting the resources around — all this is reminded and taught to me in a fun and interesting way. Learning from school cinema is a treasured experience…a feeling where I am not scared to share my fears, aspirations and dreams. It is a way of learning the skill of telling truth, importance of an apology, and how friendship is the biggest power in the world.

This time, too, I got to learn about something common yet so powerful and important. I learnt how cooperation or teamwork makes a bigger team which is powerful in all aspects. This value education has changed my way of thinking in many positive ways.

Hiba Jamil, Grade 5H


No comments:

Post a Comment