Thursday, January 30, 2014

Student’s Reflection: ASSET 2013 Achiever’s Award for the Highest English Score


When I took the ASSET exam, I did not realize what it could mean. I arrived at school one morning and was told to take it. I did my best in it, but didn't expect much. However, this test now has helped me realize my true potential. This test has made me realize that I can do so much more than I thought possible and I'm glad all the work I put into English has paid off. I had never really considered English to be my forte but I'm beginning to realize that this is not particularly true. I've always been more of a Math person, though, as most around me know, reading has always been one of my greatest passions. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Oakridge for giving us not only this opportunity, but all the other support it gives us as well.
                                                             

Reflection by Rajitha Narreddy, Grade X G, CIE

No comments:

Post a Comment