Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bio diversity

I believe that, the Summative assessment on Biodiversity was interesting. It was slightly fun as I had to pretend to be a writer and write about any issue that was related preserving biodiversity, the hitch was I do not like writing articles. My research was getting difficult as finalizing the topic was tough. I changed my mind when I read an article in ‘India Today’. As I started connecting with the details using 5w’s and 1H organizer, my research started becoming strenuous.
While writing the article I could focus on the guide lines and so it was not unnecessarily elaborate. Everyone in my class gained knowledge with curiosity, and   we were committed to the task. We organized the data and could connect to the three lines of Inquiry.
In short we were confident as we connected   our learning to the essential elements of PYP.
-Ved VC







No comments:

Post a Comment