Saturday, July 28, 2012


PARENTS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE


(A SEMINAR ON POSITIVE PARENTING FOR GRADE VI)

“One hundred years from now, it won’t matter what car I drove,what kind of house I lived in, how much I had in my bank account ,nor  what my clothes looked like.But the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.”

How correctly someone has put it! In connection with the unit of inquiry on “Changes during adolescence”, we organized a seminar on “Positive Parenting” for Grade VI parent's .The Panelists were Dr.Nazia Khan (School Doctor), MsSharon Santhosh (Student Advisor) and Ms.Shirisha Bollu (Nutritionist).


Anita Reddy (V.Abhinav Reddy VI)- The session was great. We discussed so many things. Quiet informative and great workshop –C)

Pooja Parmar Reddy VIIt was an interesting session happy to know that the school counselors are so supportive & involved with our kids growing process. I am very happy with this programme –Valuable facts discussed by the staff and parents. Very good session!

K Sunita(Dev Aaryan VID)It was quite informative .Thanks! I am glad the school has something like this.

Sweta BajpaiThe session was informative and interactive. Good Job!

Lopa (Ayush VID)Informative session!!!-It was a fantastic session, very informative and a big eye opener. Thanks So much!
 
MadhulitaDas (Om DasVID)- It was a nice effort to have parents has a look at the presentations made to the children.






No comments:

Post a Comment