Saturday, July 28, 2012


PARENTS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE


(A SEMINAR ON POSITIVE PARENTING FOR GRADE VI)

“One hundred years from now, it won’t matter what car I drove,what kind of house I lived in, how much I had in my bank account ,nor  what my clothes looked like.But the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.”

How correctly someone has put it! In connection with the unit of inquiry on “Changes during adolescence”, we organized a seminar on “Positive Parenting” for Grade VI parent's .The Panelists were Dr.Nazia Khan (School Doctor), MsSharon Santhosh (Student Advisor) and Ms.Shirisha Bollu (Nutritionist).


Anita Reddy (V.Abhinav Reddy VI)- The session was great. We discussed so many things. Quiet informative and great workshop –C)

Pooja Parmar Reddy VI- It was an interesting session happy to know that the school counselors are so supportive & involved with our kids growing process. I am very happy with this programme –Valuable facts discussed by the staff and parents. Very good session!

K Sunita(Dev Aaryan VID)- It was quite informative .Thanks! I am glad the school has something like this.

Sweta Bajpai- The session was informative and interactive. Good Job!

Lopa (Ayush VID)- Informative session!!!-It was a fantastic session, very informative and a big eye opener. Thanks So much!
 
MadhulitaDas (Om DasVID)- It was a nice effort to have parents has a look at the presentations made to the children.






No comments:

Post a Comment