Saturday, July 28, 2012


Pre-primary - Grandparents Day Celebration
Few can bring the warmth
We can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love.
With that million dollar smile on their face.

Grandparent’s day was celebrated by the Pre-primary on Friday 27 July 2012. Grandparent’s received a warm and traditional welcome from our children with flowers. They enjoyed immensely along with their grandchild. They shared their memories and experience of their grandchild with everyone. It was a memorable day for all the grandparents and children as well.







FEEDBACK OF PRE-PRIMARY GRANDPARENT’S





The gathering had been very enjoyable and a good experience of various activities of the children.  It was impressive to see the method of teaching in an interesting way.  Thank you for this good opportunity and wishing all of you the best of the time.
Grandparents of Anaya Atwal (PP1C)

Today is an important day in my life as I have spent some time with my grandson Rishikesh in his great School.  Thanks for inviting for this function. It will be a sweet memory forever. 
Grandparents of Rishikesh PP2D

This is a wonderful experience to me and my husband.  This is the first time we enjoyed as grandparents in the school with our kids.
Thank you so much.
Grandparents of Divij (PP1B)

I am very happy to have participated in this programme. Thank you to the teachers for their nice and kind hospitality.
Grandparents of Shreyas (PP1D)


I felt very happy to be recognized and invited by the school as kavya’s grandmother.  It’s an honor that I will always cherish this moment.
Grandmother of Kavya (PP1C)

It is a loving program revival of childhood of ours as children.
Aahana’s Grandparent (PP2A)

I love coming to school and my granddaughter is very happy (PP2C)

Very happy with the activity of the school (pp2B)

I am very happy to see the cooperation of the teachers with students just like a family. (pp2E)

Looking at all these programmes I was reminded of my school days and I felt very happy as a grandparent we are so honored. Thank you so much to the School and the teachers.
Grandparents of Kimaaya (PP2F)



No comments:

Post a Comment