Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shadowing the teacher

Grade XI IB students took the role of teacher helpers from PP to Grade III
July 15    I am really satiated by the momentary and luxurious time spent with the PP1 teachers and students. My partner and I got to help the teachers in the classroom decoration where we had to work on noble ways to make everything easier for the teachers. We got to draw the growth stages of a human being which were pretty difficult as we are not art students, but, we managed to impress the them as we managed to draw it in a perfectly adequate way. I acquired the skill of art during this activity and realized that we can achieve anything if we work on it wholeheartedly.  Also, we did some decoration activities like coloring, writing some rules, etc. During the activity I managed to grasp the hard work done by the teachers in order to make us achieve a certain goal in our life. We always misconstrue the teachers and see their work as a trivial thing. The truth is that thetask they are assigned with. I concur that it is always difficult to fathom out the needs of the students y have a sanguine temperament that never complain and break their back to achieve the for a teacher and to handle them for half a day. For this reason I am really grateful that I got the opportunity to help out the teachers in various ways that made their work weighted less for at least one day. I believe that this was achieved because we worked collaboratively as a team. One of the best things you could do is respect the teachers and appreciate their hard work. Hamna XI IB







No comments:

Post a Comment