Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pre-Primary Orientation



The Pre-Primary section of the School conducted an orientation program for new students and parents of PP2 on 11 June, 2013.
The day was filled with fun and frolic for the children as they were involved in various activities which included art and craft, spending time at the toy library with major attraction for the day being the puppet show by teachers.
While children were having fun at the different corners, parents attended the orientation program conducted by teachers.

PARENT REFLECTION
He is so happy with the school that he is not ready to come home- Aarav’s Parent.
I made the right decision to join my child in Oakridge- V .Reddy
We are completely satisfied with the parent orientation program- Swathi’s Parent.
Completely satisfied with the program and Oakridge …. Looking forward to my son coming back from school very happy - Parent.

Student Reflection
I want to come to school every day- Atharv
I enjoyed the story and I want to play with the slide- Haasini
I love my new school- Adi






No comments:

Post a Comment