Thursday, June 13, 2013

Reflections of Students on Day One



The activities were fun - Sudhiksha 
I liked arranging the students name in alphabetical order - Avisha 
I liked the clock buddies activity and name adjectives the most - Anannya 
I liked the fact on discipline the most - Amani
     I liked framing the Triangular essential agreements - Maria          
My first day in school was interesting. We had fun, we had some learning too. Every period was so good! – Meghana 
I was so excited to come to school. I made many friends on the first day. My first day in school was fun! – Kriti 
I enjoyed a lot! I enjoyed making a riddle on myself – Taruni
My first day in grade 5 was very good. We made Essential agreements. I enjoyed the Circle time a lot! - Prudhvi
On the first day of school I enjoyed a lot while doing different activities. I never had so much fun before - Gaurav
On my first day in grade 5 I had a lot of fun. It was the best day of my life - Sahil
My first day in school was really good, even better than I had imagined – Pranavi
I had a great time in school on the first day of grade 5. I made many new friends – Esha
Paint with a brush was very exciting. I enjoyed a lot - Ronak
The way we introduced ourselves was awesome – Tanya
Introducing ourselves in a creative way was great - Adithya.
 It was very exciting to make new friends and meet the new teacher - Jathin
All the activities were very good. The first day was really very exciting - Sanjana
It was excellent - Vikram




No comments:

Post a Comment