Thursday, June 13, 2013

WELCOME BACK !



“Summer is over. We are back to school for yet another year of finding the treasure within us.”
Students are back, filled with enthusiasm, to meet their peers and teachers. Day 1 for these students was filled with lots of fun activities and energizers that bonded teachers and students. Grade 4 students express themselves……………. 

"Today was my first day of school in India. Before I came to school I was feeling a bit anxious. But as soon as I entered the classroom and saw my teacher and my new friends, I was feeling better.
I enjoyed playing dumb charades and freeze dance. I also liked dance, music and Spanish class. In music, the music teacher asked me to bring a music sheet to play on the piano. In Spanish we played color bingo. But most of all I liked meeting new people. I look forward to a fun year of 4th grade in Oakridge"- TRISHA VEDIKA

"When the first period started we introduced ourselves to each other then we played a name memory game. In the afternoon it was really fun. We played freeze dance then we made our essential agreements. It was a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to the next day" - KRISHNADEV








No comments:

Post a Comment