Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Student Reflection - Vansh Asthana (5A)

I had attended a guest lecture which was given by Prabin Sir. It was regarding the functions of government. We learnt lots of things about the functions of our government like coercive and developmental functions of the government. We also got to know about things which the government provides us with, for example; public transport, schools to educate unprivileged kids, water, electricity, etc.  

We also learnt about how the government helps in agriculture. In the end we got to ask many questions that we had. Many of my doubts got cleared and I was relieved as the exams are approaching and this will help me a lot for preparing for the assessments. I hope we have more of these types of guest lectures. I think this is the best interactive guest lecture I have ever attended.


No comments:

Post a Comment