Thursday, February 9, 2012

Screeching of brakes, horns beeping, ignitions buzzing…….. Yes it’s my road adventure!!!!!!!

Children enlarged their learning of road transport through different ways beginning from class room to outside school. During the magic hour children sauntered through various means of road transport and learnt about them. They involved themselves and were describing what they see around during their everyday travel and what they wish to see. Task was giving to children to see and tell what they saw while coming from home to school and vice-versa. The next day children came up with different road ways which was very encouraging. You can also catch up rocket run with paper rockets made by children……

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment