Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First bite of an APPPLE



Pre -primary most awaited extended day program APPPLE flagged off with a huge success. The aim of APPPLE is to nurture the children’s learning differently by involving them in various activities. The students had delicious lunch to energize them physically and then all students refreshed by taking a power nap, which was followed by the extra-curricular activities such as Dance, Visual Art, Skating and Storytelling. The students along with their teachers were totally excited about the program and involved themselves throughout these activities.
This execution of the APPPLE adds another milestone in the history of Oakridge and for the better growth of the future generation.


Little Oakridger’s speak:

I enjoyed full day school today with my teachers and friends- Mahati

I want to bring my challi and tammudu to school with me- Sai

We ate and danced together, played in toy library- Arushi

I am a yummy APPPLE girl because I stay full day in school - Sritha

It was so fun. I want to stay for some more timema’am - Dhanya

The food was so yummy.  I like it sooooo much- Bhuvan

I love ice-cream and I can eat my food all by myself now - Viha

Oakridge dining hall is sooooo big ma’am -Tanmay

















 

4 comments:

  1. WE CAN SEE HOW EXCITED N HAPPY THESE LITTLE KIDS ARE......CONGRATS TO ENITRE OAKRIDGE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY HAPPY TO SEE KIDS ENJOYING THEIR NEW BEGINNING.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels great to see that our kids are in good hands...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website is awesome. I constantly come across something new different right here. Thank you for that data.

    AAPL Stock Quote

    ReplyDelete