Thursday, April 25, 2013

100% ATTENDANCE



“Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

Many students at Oakridge do believe in the above and are into a habit of being regular to school. On the Prize Day of Junior School there were many such students who were rewarded for their presence and punctuality in the school.These students came to school every day without fail. It shows that they are fit, healthy and inclined towards their learning. These students’ regularity and punctuality are commendable.  It is a big achievement which is a future reflection of their dedication, commitment and sincerity.

Kudos to all the prize winners!!! 

4 comments:

  1. wow but I have heard people who are absent froe three days also get this award is that fair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey umm how do you know do you study in this school did you win that award

      Delete
    2. hey I actually do study in this school and my friend told me infact last year she won that award even though she was absent are yaar prize dena hai to deo par cheating karna mana hai aur dekho mera school aisa kara hai isliye I feel like changing my school par mere mama papa kaha sunthe any ways so you study in oakridge

      Delete
    3. no my friend studies here and she told me too go through her blog par oakridge maine suna hai bhout bada school or fancy international school hai muje nahi pa ta ta ki oakrdge aisa hai aur tum bilkul sahi kereho prize dthe the hai par kaha wo loge dil se dte hai sirf fancy kilye karte hai . abhi mera naam shreya hai me sreenidhi mai partha hou abhi bye aur ta ta

      Delete