Sunday, April 7, 2013

Healing Paws



Jenny is my cat; she’s black and brown,
With a cute pink nose and little frown.
I was ill when she came-
From a little shelter down the lane.
Her mum was dead so they took her in,
Her family died, he was the last of her kin!
When mum and dad brought her home,
I took twenty medicines every morn!
As I hugged her and kissed her
And kept her with me,
Doctor brought my medicines down to fifteen!
As I stroked her and petted her,
And gave her bisque again and again,
Doc brought the number down to ten!
As I trained Jenny to sit and let her give me licks,
Doctor said medicines I could take just six!
As I took Jenny with me
On a trip to the sea,
She must have healed my flu,
For medicines I then took just two!
Slowly and Surely, I took just one,
Jenny and I kept having fun,
And then I had to take none!
Jenny and I are still BFFs,
But medicines I have to take not one!

No comments:

Post a Comment