Monday, April 8, 2013

CAS Activity by Grade 5



Grade V students took an initiative to clean the school area near the skating rink and Plantation Drive as part of their CAS activity. 20 students from all the sections of Grade V participated in this activity. They cleaned the area by segregating the plastic chairs, bottles, plastic bags, rods, buckets and many more. They also planted few plants which they got to the school during their unit of Inquiry, Biodiversity.




Students Reflection:



“I enjoyed doing this CAS activity in the school. We cleaned the area and planted saplings. I want to do more and more such activities in the school” - Anumitha                                             
“I felt very glad when ma’am selected me to do this CAS program and I was appointed as the team leader to guide all my friends to do this program successfully. Firstly we isolated the waste materials into Reuse and Recycle categories and my friends planted some plants and cleaned area. I loved to take responsibilities” - Chithra Challa


 

No comments:

Post a Comment