Friday, July 25, 2014

Curriculum day (Parent’s reflection)

Last year my daughter joined the school in mid-session so I was completely unaware of curriculum day. This year when I attended the curriculum day I feel it is really helpful for the parents to understand how the teachers make the students to learn with different approaches.
I liked the concept of number grid and how it was made known to the parents so we could assist them to understand better.
Liked the way and the effort put forward by the teachers to make us understand the issues the kids face while writing and also like the approach being taken by the school to do in phases.

It would have been even more enlightening if the sessions were also on second language and other activities.
Overall it was a very nice experience. I would like to conclude by saying this “learning is effective only if it’s done in easier way”.






No comments:

Post a Comment