Friday, July 25, 2014

Instrumental Music Classes

Instrumental  music classes for students in grades  4 and 5 started with great enthusiasm in students. They were  excited  and curious to see, touch and feel their  favorite instruments. Introduction, parts, finger positions, holding, maintaining of the instruments  and responsibility of a student in taking care of the instrument, were  some of the learnings that happened in their initial classes.
STUDENTS’  REFLCTIONS:
IRA DHAMNE  [IVD]: We have learnt the parts of the GUITAR and also  we learnt the technique of remembering the notes on the staff. 
YASHWA SHAH [IV D]: Now I am able to identify notes on KEY BOARD and also the lines and spaces in the staff.  I learnt how hold the bow  parts of VIOLIN.I liked the class and I enjoyed it. RIDDHI DUBE IV J
SHIKHAR [IVD]: TABLA is a very interesting instrument. I learnt bol’s in tabla, sitting and  finger positions.
RISHAN PONNA [V E]: I learned the names of the string  parts of the guitar  and also a number of  friends.






1 comment:

  1. Dubai has alot of music school but I learnt guitar from the best musical school....

    ReplyDelete