Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Grade 5 Investiture Ceremony- Kavin Anne, Class Representative, 5K

My parents were so proud of me today! I have been elected as the Class Representative for 5K and I am also a Volunteer. I will try to make my class the best. But at the same time I will ensure that all the students of the school maintain discipline and follow school rules. I want my school culture to be the best. We, the Volunteers and Prefects, will work as a team and we will surely make our school proud in every field. 

9 comments:

  1. దయచేసి నన్ను ఫక్ చేయండి

    ReplyDelete
  2. కవిన్ నిజంగా స్వలింగ సంపర్కుడు మరియు చిన్న పురుషాంగం కలిగి ఉన్నాడు

    ReplyDelete
  3. అతను నిజంగా కవిన్ భార్య పెర్ల్ ను కలవాలనుకుంటున్నాడు

    ReplyDelete
  4. బంగారం యొక్క ఈ నగెట్ ఎక్కడ తవ్వబడింది

    ReplyDelete