Friday, July 18, 2014

A Day I can never forget – Pavani Chandana

I and my few friends were the lucky ones to get elected as prefects and volunteers for junior school. I became a volunteer with my teacher and my friends support. On July 15th we had our investiture ceremony. The vice principals and the coordinators and teachers graced the occasion. Parents of the selected children were also invited to the ceremony. All of 4th and 5th graders were present there in the event. It was so exciting.  The vice principle read the oath to us after giving away the badges my parents were proud of me and I was very happy. I promised myself that I would be a good role model to the other students and make them all the ambassadors of Oakridge International School. This was a day I can never forget in my entire life. 
Pavani chandana.
VF


No comments:

Post a Comment