Monday, July 7, 2014

A FUN FILLED ACTIVITY IN GRADE VI- B &H

An activity on important lines of latitude was done in Grade VI-B and H. Students had fun filled learning experience. Reflections are noted below:

·        Important lines of latitudes were one of the best activities ever done since it had enjoyable work and stuff. This helped me know about latitudes.
                                                                                                             Saksham VIB
·        This was a good task. I enjoyed naming latitude and longitude. I had fun. For me, this was a unique task which had a lot of things to learn.
                                                                                                 Diksha Pandey VI-H
·        This task was based on latitude and longitude. This task was not a usual one but different as there wasn’t much writing and included a lot of knowledge. It was fun.
                                                                                                                           Lakshita VI -H
·        Dear Ma’am…Thank You for such a beautiful opportunity of such a fun filled activity. Thank you once again. We had lot of fun and we hope that you will do more activities like this.
                      Aashi Agarwal VI-B
·        I think that it is a fun way to learn about earth’s latitudes.
                                                                                                                                    Anvitha VI-B

·        I loved this activity! I enjoyed this activity by drawing the earth, colouring it and labelling it.

                                                                                                  P.Sreehitha Reddy VI-B
·        I enjoyed doing this because we coloured and labelled the different regions.
                                                                                                                                    Sreshta VI-B

·        I loved it. I used my creative skills, knowledge and my confidence. It was a thumbs up work .It also had more information on latitudes.
                                                                                         Aashna VI-B
·        This activity was so fun especially colouring and I also liked Sony Ma’am’s patience.                                                                       Srihita Sai VI-B

·        Today we made earth. It was fun today, I enjoyed it a lot.
                                                                                                         Aakash VI-B
 



 

1 comment: