Thursday, October 18, 2012

A DAY IN NURSERY

What a day it was to see our little tiny tots showcasing all their skills to their parents confidently. The day started with circle time, prayer and rhymes followed by yoga session. The children sang rhymes and songs enthusiastically. They moved to various learning corners to show their skills at storytelling, self management, various activities in cognitive skill and many more... The parents were awestruck by the sheer potential and performance of their little ones. The success of the event was self evident through the glint in the eyes of the parents. The day came to an end with outdoor play, tunnel race along with the parents. It was a dream comes true for all the parents to spend a day with their child in nursery.










Parent’s feedback:


I wish I could take Oakridge at my nearest place.
-Ahemed Ullah Khan

I wanted to spend a day in Nursery. The wish has been fulfilled. Thanks a lot.
-Abhishek Arora

It was fantastic and beautiful moving day spent with my grandchild in nursery.
-K.S.P.Krupa (Grandfather)

I’m very happy with an overall development of my child.
- Ashmita

Good range of activities.
- SutirthaSaha

He has become so good in self-management skills, more independent and organized.
- Indu Krupa

A wonderful experience with the little stars.
-GopinathanPillai

An outdoor activity was excellent.
-Abhishek and shikha

 I wish to spend more time with her like today in class. It was great. 
-Hasleen .M.Gajria

I am happy with the day in nursery event. There is a great change in my baby before she use to be back of me but yesterday she is least bothered about me she is in her own world enjoying the rhymes and activities. I was very curious to see how she is  in the class, with yesterday event I got to know how she behaves in the class and how she does all the activities. Thank you for the event.
-Swetha

No comments:

Post a Comment