Sunday, October 28, 2012

Elegance meets Artistry

The exhibition is a symmetrical combination of two emerging painters and two photographers from Hyderabad. Pursuing their IB Diploma program at Oakridge, this artistic guild is the cutting edge of contemporary art practices in Hyderabad. 

This is what these young artists have to say:


Photography is not about capturing pictures, rather moments. They hold memories, stories,emotions and secrets all waiting to be discovered- Kruti Samhita Koppolu


Art comes as naturally to me as speech. Just the way I lose myself in art, I tend to immerse myself while dancing the Indian classical dance as well. Combining the two forms has created a channel for all my expressions- Anagha Prasan

Photography is graphic imagination that reflects reality. My photographs represent the ‘justbefore’, the walk before the run and the breath before the phrase -Palashika Bhatt

My inspiration for most of the paintings would primarily be the beauty of nature, innocence and many great artists - Arthi Naini

No comments:

Post a Comment