Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reflections of Students on Program for Academically Talented


So far my experience in PAT is quite good. I like it because it is challenging and fun, sometimes I get stuck but I think its ok because I learn from my mistakes. So far it has been a great learning experience. I'm happy that I'm here.
P-Powerful
A-Amazing
T-Talented

-Avisha (grade IV J)



P-Pearl of learning
A-Amazing class
T-Talented ma’am

-Saksham (grade IV C)


PAT is fun and nice but sometimes codes are not easy to crack. We learn different ways of learning and thinking. So when we go anywhere else we will have different answers and might be able to answer really hard questions. I thank PAT for helping us learn different ways of thinking and learning.

-Pooja (Grade IV H)


When I first came, I felt it was easy. But then slowly it turned difficult. So far, it’s very challenging. My mother says “It’s ok if you didn’t get it, at least you tried.” I try to cover up mistakes by practicing. I’m very joining PAT.

-Maitreyi (grade IV J)


I think PAT is very good because it makes us think critically and faster. This helps us face challenges in life.

-Rohan (grade IV C)



No comments:

Post a Comment