Monday, March 25, 2013

VIRTUAL AUTHOR VISIT- GRADE 5



Oakridge always encourages the children to be a lifelong learner. With that effort, junior library organizes many programs in spreading the joy of reading. Author visit is also one of them. Oakridge always opens to the new technology in education. 
A Skype session has been arranged for our Grade 5 children on 28th March 2013 with a famous author, edutainer- ‘Jack Trelawny’s Talk’. Our enthusiastic learners are reading his books and waiting for the Skype interaction with the author.

Student Reflections:

I read his ‘Kernowland: The Crystal Pool’ which is adventurous and very fascinating and full of surprises. I am eagerly waiting to speak to him as his books enlightened me – Siddharth (grade V)

I read his book online. It had many surprises and many parts of the story had unexpected turns. I want to have the Skype session soon so that I can ask him a few questions that I have – Aneesh (grade V)

I am very excited for the Skype Session and I can't wait to talk to the author.  Anindita (grade V) 

I am very eagerly waiting for the Skype. I have many questions to ask the author.   - Lasya (grade V)
 

1 comment:

  1. We should encourage the children for their studies and we should support the students for their better education.International Schools in South Bangalore

    ReplyDelete