Friday, March 28, 2014

Student’s Reflection: A Literary Fiesta!



The ingenious students of Grade 6 were given an engaging task to complete. They had to express their PYP Exhibition Topic with a literary approach. They had to either write a wondrous poem/persuasive letter/captivating short story or an appealing comic strip. 

As I was working on the Topic ‘Space Exploration,’ I chose to write a persuasive letter to NASA about the use of eco-friendly rockets instead of the polluting ones we use today. In the end, my letter turned out to be pretty convincing and credible. I also liked some of my fellow classmates’ innovative poems and letters. I think that the school is doing a noteworthy job in trying to make the students learn about their topics through various creative techniques. I really love these tasks!

Maanav Khaitan – Grade 6H

No comments:

Post a Comment