Thursday, November 7, 2013

Extra Innings Table Tennis Reflections

            
I am learning table tennis for the first time, but I am really enjoying it. I am learning how to play counters and rally in the coaching sessions. In the beginning, I was losing every match but now I have started winning and I feel very happy. I thank Rajkumar Sir and Oakridge for giving me an opportunity to take part in the extra innings.
By Valnik 6G

Extra innings table tennis is very fun, interactive. Since I am in table tennis, I need lot of cooperation. In the extra innings, I learnt winning is not all; it is the sportsmanship that's all. I was pretty bad in the beginning and later Raj sir taught me the skills and I really improved.
By Spandan Das 4A

I like extra innings table tennis because in the beginning, I did not know how to control the ball and how to play rallies well, but I learnt in the extra innings. I like Sir also; he gives me valuable tips.
By Karthik 4 C





No comments:

Post a Comment