Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Reflection on Chairman’s Trophy, 4th November, 2013 – Hiba Jamil (5H)

I learned a lot from my participation in the Chairman’s Trophy of 4th November, 2013. I would like to start by saying that as a participant I was nervous and gave my full effort so that my class could win but I learnt that winning isn't the main thing here but giving your best is.

Even though our class didn't win I was happy to know that I had done my best and my friends were always there to help. At the end of this Chairman's trophy I learned more than just, ‘Body language’ and ‘speaking’, yes those are important but I feel that the biggest gift from this event was the gift of friendship. I say this because, while we were practicing for the Chairman’s cup, more than helping ourselves we were helping our friends, and maybe having a laugh or two. 

Yet when we lost I may have felt a bit sad but my friends and their compliments cheered all of us up. At the end I must say that this was one of the biggest and greatest Chairman's trophies I had ever witnessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment