Monday, November 4, 2013

Rocking Dramatic Performance in DRS PYP Performing Art Festival





Little Oakridgers gave rocking performance with their play “Swami and friends.”  The play presented by our grade 2 students held the audience spellbound in PYP performing arts festival in DRS International School. Along with the other schools like Indus International, Silver Oaks, Oakridge Einstein, Hillside Academy, Oakridge Newton campus presented drama during the festival.

The students of  Oakridge Newton campus were the youngest among them but gave a brilliant performance and created a benchmark in dramatic skills like emoting , stage usage, spontaneous acting between the kids were amazing and made them celebrities of the show.

The feelings shared by our children on Drama performance in DRS PYP performing art festival:

 “I felt very happy to perform in DRS School and felt happy when everyone was congratulating me for my performance. I’m very proud to say that Oakridge made a difference in me from other school students” Arnav 2B.

“I felt very excited when students and teachers of other schools were taking pictures with me; I felt like a celebrity.” Prisha

Parent of Arnav 2B (did Swami character in the play) responded like this: “Wow! A hundred thanks to drama teachers is also less to make my child such a special one.”


No comments:

Post a Comment