Monday, November 28, 2011

10k run

clip_image002clip_image002[4]

A 10k run was held at Necklace road on 27-11-11 Sunday.

It was a pleasant morning and I was very excited to take part in the 10k run. Seeing the huge crowd, I was somewhat anxious, as that was the first time I was participating in an event of this kind that too in an unfamiliar environment. But soon the run started and I became enthusiastic because I was looking forward to it. I was accompanied by my uncle and brother. Many people, including celebrities, sportsmen, politicians and school students took part in the run.

My goal was to run 10km .From our school, the principal and a number of students took part in this event. I completed 10k run with our school .I was the youngest participant in the run and take pride in saying that!

-Sama Srivas Reddy

4-B

No comments:

Post a Comment