Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Parent Speak

131120112251 131120112253131120112254 131120112255

Thought of sharing with you as a parent!

I was amazed to see Pranav the other day when we were on our way for a family outing on Sunday.

While we were traveling suddenly Pranav asked us to stop the car near a van which read “ RTA pollution check “.I was wondering what is he up to and  suddenly he said I want to find out what are they doing and how do they check pollution as its my POI topic going on in class .I was shocked as couple of times we have always crossed this  road but till date he never asked these questions. He wanted to find out how can we prevent ‘Air Pollution “by talking to them. After interacting with those people there he in fact got our car checked too .

We were amazed to see this and I truly believe Oakridge Rocks in making our little ones a GOOD INQUIRER .

Thank you  Aruna maam for making learning so interesting for children that beyond classroom also they look and connect to things they see and learn  in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment