Monday, November 19, 2012

Action Taken- Conservation of Energy



"I want to share the most interesting activity I liked today in my class, we were asked to inquire the ways we can save energy at home asa weekend homework. I made a chart about the conservation of energy and presented it to the class. Later we decided to create awareness and we displayed the chart infront of my class in the corridor, with the caption “Make an agreement…” the response wasless.
Today me and my friends borrowed jingles from the Music department and went to all the grade IV classrooms playing the jingles to attract their attention in the break time and told them about the agreement and   many of them responded to it.
I felt very happy after I saw the response and the step taken by everyone to save energy"
- Ryan Babu (Grade IV)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment