Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CAS Activity Reflection of Grade VII



On the 30th of July 2013, we, the students of grade VII went to a school called Vivekananda Vidhyalaya. We went there for a CAS program where we had to teach the students something we wanted to.  I and my friends taught them cricket. We played a match with them to give them practice and I discovered the joy of giving. We had a lot of fun and learnt new things ourselves in the process. Everything went as planned and we all played a good game together. In the process, we became sensitive to their condition and understood how many problems they face and started respecting what things we have. I have become more compromised and became brave enough to sacrifice things for everyone’s happiness. I am even more confident and can make better decisions now. I couldn’t wait for this day, and finally it came. I am looking forward to another trip – Ritvik (grade VII) 

We all went to Vivekananda Vidyalay  and all of the boys except some of them we all played cricket I was so happy to see that they all were playing so nicely I thought the school would be big but when I went there I felt bad for them they didn’t have good classrooms. But they all were playing very nicely. We all enjoyed. They didn’t know how to bowl we made them learn how to bat too but they were playing like champions. They were batting well too. They didn’t know English some of them of our classes also taught them English, maths etc.. That was the end of a wonderful journey I hope we go there again - Shaazib (grade VII) 

We had to go to Vivekanada Vidyalay. We planned many things to teach. Some were creativity, drawing and maths. I and my friend taught many things about these topics. I think this benefited me and all the children there.
I think they will remember me. I have learned how to work hard and apply creativity. After the CAS program I am good in came to realize that I am good in group co-operation and I am caring; yes, I can apply all these things and achieve a high point in my life. Playing games can happen anywhere but learning new things can be learnt rarely. I am waiting for my next CAS program - Shilpika (grade VII)

On 30-7-13 we all went to the Vivekananda Vidyalay. When we reached there we were allotted to teach in different classrooms. While teaching the students I came to know my strengths and abilities. Before going to the school, our group planned to teach them to draw, but there we thought them Maths, English and communication. During this CAS program I realized that I am a good communicator and open minded. I was not so successful in achieving my goals. In a shortcut this service can also be known as CS. This is our first and best CAS program - Sarmishtha




No comments:

Post a Comment