Friday, July 26, 2013

Students exploring ‘Stage Geography ‘in drama



Students recapped and learnt more about ‘Stage geography ‘during their drama sessions and they reflected on their learning and understanding through self-reflection. They also spoke about their goals to reach towards the strongest point on the stage.

Students Reflection

“I placed myself on Centre stage which means I am proficient in drama but not Advanced, because I feel that I know many of the drama terms but need to know many things” - Siddharth (grade VI)

I have placed myself in center stage because I feel that I know many things in drama but I need to be more attentive” - Rachana (grade V)

I have placed myself on Centre stage because I feel I am very good in acting but I need to work on my voice modulation -  Saahil (grade V)

I have placed myself in down stage which means I am proficient in drama. I got Gold Medal in drama in Singapore” - Ashlyn (grade IV)

I feel tensed when I am on stage. I placed myself in upstage which means I am standing. But Goal is that I want to come to the center stage which is proficient. I want to be more cooperative” - Tanish (grade IV)



No comments:

Post a Comment