Monday, November 4, 2013

Past is Experience, Present is Experiment, Future is Expectation!!!

Use your EXPERIENCES, in your EXPERIMENTS to achieve your EXPECTATIONS, is what is being taught by our forefathers. The family montage project assisted me to reflect on my past and what I should do to create a better future.  

It was very interesting to gather photographs of me and my family from different sources. One of the pictures which I exhibited was of my 1st birthday. It’s always exciting to see how you looked and behaved when you were a toddler.
I felt really emotional while making this project. It made me go back to my memory lane and explore more things about my past!
I would like to thank my family and my friends for being a part of this wonderful journey.

Reflections shared by Karneet, VII J, CIE


My Experience while Making the Family Montage!!!

While making the family montage, I was recollecting those times when my family and I were together. It was so much fun. Our task was to collect the pictures of our family and paste on A4 size sheets. I pasted the pictures of my past days and it was like I myself went into past. I saw the pictures when I was small and also those pictures with my family and also with those people who are not present today.
I also recollected those wonderful flashes when I first started walking, my first birthday and when I spoke the first word.
Ah! I am happy that those unforgettable moments are still present with me today.


Reflections shared by Preeti. G, VII H, CIE

No comments:

Post a Comment