Thursday, September 18, 2014

Jessica’s Book Report

I really enjoy reading Thea Stilton books. Even though she is just a mouse, she’s just the kind of person I would like to be. So that’s why I decided that my book report would be on her. I chose the very first book that she features in so that I could introduce all the other characters as well.
I created my book report on a Chart along with a picture of Thea and her 5 friends. We were all in the library along with our class teacher Supriya Ma’am and our Librarian Veena Ma’am.
Even though my chart was bright and colourful and I knew the story like the back of my hand, I was so nervous! But I was equally excited to present a story about one of favourite heroes.
I held up my chart with the help my friend Pearl. I decided to spice my report by asking questions to my classmates to make them become interested! I asked them if they knew what the code was behind the dragon. The same inscription was on the floor as well. When I asked who Hans Ratson was, nobody answered but Pearl. Finally I had everyone’s attention as they were all curious to know the answers. So, I did just that. I told them all the answers when I told them the story.
It was an interesting experience to present my first book report in fifth grade. By : Jessica Singh V – C



 

No comments:

Post a Comment