Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Battle of the achievers

The IMO is the International Math Olympiad. The IMO is hosted by the SOF which is the Science Olympiad Foundation. The IMO consists of 2 levels, level 1 and level 2. In level 1 everybody takes the exam but only a few of the participants qualify for the level 2 exam. As a 4th grader, I qualified for the level 2 of the IMO. I was exhilarated to receive the 15th rank in the state of Andhra Pradesh (February 2014). I was recently recognized at my school assembly for my achievement. Ms Raksha, the coordinator felicitated me by coming to my class. It truly feels amazing to be at the pinnacle of achievement!
This year I am aiming for a place in the top ten of the state. I will put in all the effort I can achieve this goal.  - RATNAMVB        


 

No comments:

Post a Comment