Friday, September 12, 2014

Trip-Reflection by PP2F class mom

Amazing experience with the kids and teachers during the field trip-Reflection by PP2F class mom 
I had the most amazing experience with the kids and teachers during the field trip organized for the little ones. I am so glad that I decided to take an off from office and spend the day with all of you!
It was delightful to see how seamlessly the whole trip had been organized. I am sure a lot of hard-work would have been done in the background of the teachers and the organizers to ensure that everything was in place. Really appreciate the effort! It was a fun filled, yet such a good learning experience for the kids who observe the things around them and later provide their reflections about what all they saw and learnt. It is such a nice concept and the children pick up this habit of keenly observing/asking questions/providing their feedback from such a young age. Apart from that, I also got an insight into the daily routine of the little ones and it is amazing to see how well behaved J and organized they are at school. Kudos to the teachers – who are so affectionate and gel so well with the children. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to Shobha Ma’am and Shirin Ma’am for giving me this opportunity to come along with them for the trip. Perhaps one of the best days of my life I would say!
Regards
Namrata Aryan Mom PP2F



 

 

1 comment: