Thursday, December 20, 2012

TIGGERS ADVENTURES CONTINUES….


"I had great fun with Tigger.Firstly I introduced Tigger to my family and showed my house. We did my homework together; we had breakfast, lunch and dinner together. I took him to my music class; we went to our new house and measured the place, which is part of my learning in Math. We read a story book and slept together.
One important thing we did was we decorated Christmas tree.
Merry Christmas Tigger. I will miss you"
Pratin.


Parents Reflection

"Tigger comes to our house....A good thought by the Class Teacher to motivate kids to be attentive and work on the class activities with full enthusiasm. Pratin was looking forward to get his friend Tigger home; he used to put additional effort for the same. When it came home Pratin showed a lot of responsibility from waking up on his own and doing every chore in the weekend on his own along with taking care of his favourite guest. There was a sense of individual responsibility dawned on Pratin. Thanks for encouraging the kids to bring out more out of them. Look forward for many such activities"
  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment