Monday, September 9, 2013

Diary Writing in a Village



Dear Diary,

Here I am near a local bus top and the time is around 4:30. Today was tiring but rejuvenating. This is my last day in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.  Me and my cousins woke up at 1:00 am and took a trip to the cultural and architectural styles. I think this village is simple and elegant, but the ironic thing is the village is too large to be simple and empty to be elegant. The architecture was a harmonious blend of architectural styles which reflected the past as well as today’s requirements.
There was something just hidden in this place which I could connect myself with; Mystical calm lakes, those ethereal clouds which made me want to jump higher than those and capture them in my pockets. The place is amazing it invites anyone to forget anxieties and problems for some time. The alluring fragrance of flowers with its rich colorful petals.  I never knew being in solidarity would be so fun. I now think isolation is a deliberately chosen luxury. I can feel the innermost peace of myself by admiring the greatness of God`s special gift of creation to mankind.
The sun began to raise the warmth left a smile on my face with its healing warmth. The Illuminating shades of red, orange and yellow. My eyes now began to gleam. There is no such flawless place like this for example fireflies which fly and brighten and enlighten our day with happiness and glitter so let’s row our worries away!!

The bus now arrived and it made me prickle my eye. But astonishingly, I wasn’t sad to leave but happy to take a box full of memories which could be cherished throughout my life I also took proud to be part of this paradise.

Will be writing tomorrow.

Yours lovingly,

Aakanksha , Grade IX, CIE.

1 comment: