Monday, September 16, 2013

“MY IDEA OF A GREENER HYDERABAD BY 2020”



CIE students from the 9th and 10th grades took part in an essay writing competition. The topic was “My idea of a greener Hyderabad by 2020”. Though this is an important topic, or may be because it is, I was quite nervous and wondered how I could write 750 words on a topic I didn’t know much about. I asked friends and family and even teachers. In the end, it was kind of easy, though I wish it happened right after break.
-Reflections by Harshini Reddy, IX G, CIE.

IGCSE 9th and 10th graders participated in an essay writing competition about ways to make Hyderabad a greener city by 2020. We all arrived at the library at 1 pm, sat down and diligently began to work. The topic we were writing about is very significant. Our city is currently a dusty stone but through essays like this we can think of ways to turn it into a glimmering pearl.
-Reflections by Abhiram.R, X H, CIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment