Sunday, October 27, 2013

Action Taken by Prapthi.....



PYP believes in holistic development of students where they are encouraged to take action of their learning may be sooner or later. One such deed is taken up by Prapthi Singhania of 4E during her trip to Jaipur. She ensured that the staff in Sarovar Portico switched of the lights to save energy.

Reflection by Prapthi….
As we are learning about Energy conservation, we had a gallery walk in the atrium where employees from DAE explained about the energy production and consumption in our country and I was shocked that we had very less electricity as compared to the growing population. When we stayed at Sarovar Portico during the trip, I saw that lights were left switched on even when there was nobody in the dining room. So I with the help of my teacher spoke to one of the staff member and explained him the problem faced by the country. He just smiled and left. But I was reluctant and spoke to him again and ensured that he switches of the light immediately. I was appreciated by my teacher for this act.

No comments:

Post a Comment