Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT IN PRE PRIMARY ON HOMES



 
The students of PP2 inquired about different types of homes and were able to identify different reasons why people live in a particular type of house, based on weather conditions. At the end of the unit the children built their dream house using various indigenous materials. As students are techno-savy they went ahead and showed their creativity by depicting unique houses using iPad’s.

Students reflection :
I want to build caterpillar house in forest so that the all caterpillar can live in it. Mahika pp2a
I want to build a magic house in fairy land with lots of diamonds and stars. saathvika pp2a
I want to make a Barbie house in Hyderabad for my mom and dad. Nihiraka  pp2b
I want to build wooden house in America because my friends live there. Tanish pp2c
I want to build skyscraper because it is so tall. Mahin pp2d
I want to build very strong house with bricks and cement so that all my friends can live in my house. Athrav pp2e 















No comments:

Post a Comment