Friday, October 25, 2013

Cardboard Challenge – Grade IV



Inspiration gives birth to innovation. And that’s what has happened with the Grade IV students. A wonderful initiative taken by the grade IV students inspired by the CAINE’S ARCADE movement. The creative ideas of the students bloomed and the outcomes were amazingly stunning. These young minds took up the challenge and created outstanding arcades which show their thinking with a difference. 



 Reflection on Cardboard Challenge - Grade IV

Caine’s arcade was an amazing  thing for me. The way caine makes his arcade I also wanted to make it ! I made a maze but still I want to make something special. I learnt that we can use cardboard in many ways. I am also thinking  to make a bookshelf . Caine’s arcade video was marvellous. I wondered when how a 9 year old boy can make so many things out of cardboard. I also want to be like him – creative and innovative. He has become so famous by just making things from cardboard. Caines story is inspiraing for me and many kids like me. If I get a chance to meet Caine, I would like to be his friend.
Navya
IVJ
Our cardboard challenge was very interesting .I had to make a Guitar with strings. Each one of us had lots of fun making our marvellous arcades. I learnt that we can make anything we want but we just have to use our creativity. Caine is a 9 year old boy and he makes amazing arcades. My mom said that it’s a golden opportunity for us to show our creativity. I am even thinking to make a maze.
Aparna
IVJ
It was fun making arcades out of cardboards. I just loved making it and even much happier to show it to everyone. I made a maze which is intresting to play. We all were inspired by the Caine’s video and enhanced our cretivity too by making arcades which we never thought of. All of us invented arcades game. Teachers were amazed to see our work and the varities presented by us. Some of us thoght that we will give stickers those who win the game and this idea was awesome. I think soon we will become an expert in making arcades just like Caine.
Jaithra
IVJ




No comments:

Post a Comment